The UFC’s September 12 lineup is filling up.
Two people with knowledge of the situation informed MMA Junkie of the targeted booking Wednesday but asked to remain anonymous as the promotion has yet to make an official announcement.
The Most Powerful Sale & Affiliate Platform Available!
There's no credit card required! No fees ever.Create Your Free Account Now!
Patrick (15-2 MMA, 5-2 UFC), a training partner of Ronaldo Souza, has not competed since October 2018. Patrick was scheduled to fight Frank Camacho on April 25, but the event was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He was then booked to fight Marc Diakiese on July 15 but withdrew for unknown reasons.
Vargas (11-4 MMA, 0-2 UFC) is still in search of his first UFC win. After losing a unanimous decision to Alex da Silva in August 2019, Vargas was disqualified due to an illegal knee in his second UFC outing against Brok Weaver. In 11 wins, Vargas has eight finishes.
With the addition, the Sept. 12 lineup includes:
- Thiago Santos vs. Glover Teixeira
- Andrea Lee vs. Roxanne Modafferi
- Tyson Nam vs. Matt Schnell
- Bruno Silva vs. Tagir Ulanbekov
- Frank Camacho vs. Brok Weaver
- Kyle Nelson vs. Billy Quarantillo
- Bryan Barberena vs. Anthony Ivy
- Matt Frevola vs. Roosevelt Roberts
- Alan Patrick vs. Rodrigo Vargas
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe